TELEDATA (SINGAPORE) LIMITED
(Incorporated in the Republic of Singapore)
(Registration No. 197600922M)
- CHANGES OF DIRECTORS AND RE-COMPOSITION OF BOARD OF DIRECTORS
- WITHDRAWAL OF THE REQUISITION TO CONVENE AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING PURSUANT TO SECTION 176 OF THE COMPANIES ACT (CAP 50)
The Board of Directors of Teledata (Singapore) Limtied (the “Company”) wishes to announce the
- The appointment of Ms Irene Valencia Goutama as a Non-Executive Director of the Company with
effect from 13 September 2010;
- The appointment of Mr Lim Soon Hock as an Independent Director of the Company with effect from
13 September 2010; and
- The appointment of Mr Husni Heron as an Independent Director of the Company with effect from 13
- The resignation of Mr Wee Phui Gam as an Independent Director, Chairman of Audit Committee and
a member of Compensation Committee and Nominating Committee of the Company with effect from
13 September 2010.
Following the abovementioned changes, the composition of the Company’s Board of Directors shall be as
Board of Directors
Lim Jit Siew – Executive Director
Irene Valencia Goutama – Non-Executive Director
Husni Heron - Independent Director
Lim Soon Hock - Independent Director
Nicholas Jeyaraj s/o Narayanan – Independent Director
The details of their appointments and resignation as required under Rule 704(7) of the Listing Manual of
the SGX-ST will be furnished in separate announcements.
The Company will announce the re-composition of the Audit, Compensation and Nominating Committees in
In addition, the Company wishes to announce that the requisition, pursuant to Section 176 of the
Companies Act (Cap 50), received from Meritus Resources Ltd to convene an Extraordinary General
Meeting as announced by the Company on 13 August 2010 (Announcement No. 00005) has been
withdrawn by Meritus Resources Ltd on 13 September 2010 following the abovementioned appointments.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD
13 September 2010.